Over 10 years we help companies reach their financial and branding goals. Engitech is a values-driven technology agency dedicated.

Gallery

Contacts

411 University St, Seattle, USA

engitech@oceanthemes.net

+1 -800-456-478-23

AN 'UNLIMITED SCOPE' HELP DESK

Increase End User Productivity through improved IT Service Levels

Every minute an end user is unable to access an IT service or technology costs the organization money. Our 24/7 help desk is not limited to specific applications –  if a Standard Operating Procedure can be defined, we will act on it. The service includes a software ‘agent’ for remote control and patching, as well as anti-virus/anti-malware and software distribution.

60s

End User Help Desk Average Speed of Answer

100%

U.S. based Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 engineers

81%

average First Contact Resolution

5%

Top hired and industry proven expert engineers

96%

of incident resolutions rated highly satisfied or satisfied

OPTIMIZE TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN PRODUCTIVITY

Powerful End User Support

Optimized Technology
Optimizing access to technology is critical for cost-saving and improved productivity. Equipment costs may only represent 20% of the Total Cost of Ownership with support making up the remaining 80%. We can help optimize your support and your budget.
Proactive, U.S.-based Service
Our service provides a single point of contact for ticketing and remediation through email, web, or phone. Agents installed on each device allow us to quickly provide remote control support, keep patches up to date, and take care of your anti-virus and anti-malware protection.
24/7 Support
When providing a multi-tiered Help Desk for end users, often your Tier 2 resources cannot be spared to address complex issues. With our intelligent automation and proactive support, we’re always on to provide effective support.
Executive Dashboard with Real-Time Reporting
Our Executive Dashboard featuring real-time reporting provides continuous data on a variety of metrics including quality of service, speed of service, and resolved tickets. We also offer custom views as a separate services engagement.

Download our Data Sheet to learn more about our Managed End User Help Desk

Download our Managed End User Help Desk data sheet to learn more about how we can increase your end user productivity through improved Service IT Levels.

60s

End User Help Desk Average Speed of Answer

100%

U.S. based Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 engineers

81%

average First Contact Resolution

5%

Top hired and industry proven expert engineers

96%

of incident resolutions rated highly satisfied or satisfied

case study

Oil & Gas Drilling Services Company Saves 70% Through Automation & Infrastructure Rationalization

Challenge

Remove 76% of IT Infrastructure & Help Desk Staff

Declining oil & gas revenues caused our client to drastically reduce their overall operational costs. They needed to be focused on strategic initiatives rather than ongoing operational tasks.

Solution

nDivision's Autonomic Managed Service

Utilizing nDivision’s Autonomic Managed Service to supplement the remaining six infrastructure and help desk employees, the client’s infrastructure environment was rationalized and optimized over approximately twelve months.

Results

70% Savings & Increased Executed Projects​

The client achieved total cost savings of approximately 70% through a combination of automation and infrastructure rationalization, improved service levels, and an increased number of executed projects from four or five a year to an excess of thirty per year.